peer review journals on COPD
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2017 | 1 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To get information on your topic,
- click on the "Library" on MyDotte or kckcc.edu (whichever way your're entering).
- click on "Online Databases" from the list on lower right hand side of page
- Next click on the link for Nursing and Allied Health on this list
- Then access "Proquest Nursing and Allied Health Source Journals"
- Then run a search on COPD, and be sure to check the boxes for "Peer Reviewed" and "Scholarly Journals"
- You may want to limit the dates of the search to only certain dates for current articles
- Then hit the "Search" button, and you will have a list of articles with links to the full text of the articles for which you searched.
Barbara Stransky, MA, MLS
KCKCC Reference Librarian, 913-288-7650
Please feel free to call with any further questions, or email email@example.com