"how do I write a paper in APA Style"
Last Updated: Sep 24, 2012 | 12 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
The library website provides some very helpful information on writing papers in APA style.
- Start at the KCKCC website (http://www.kckcc.edu) ,
- then go to the dropdown menu on the left side of the homepage, and double click the "Library" one.
- Next go to "Research Guides," (third link listed under "Resources,")
- then double-click "Style Guides" (near the bottom of the list),
- and then "APA Citation Guides." Information on this page will tell you how to cite a variety of sources in APA style,
- as well as the proper way to prepare a "Reference List"
- and do "In-text citation" for APA papers.
Good luck! Feel free to call us or come in person for help with citation, etc.
Barb Stransky, KCKCC Library