I need to interview the librarian, What services are provided? How can a student make use of the service? Are there only school related books there?
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2012 | 58 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
You may come by the Library Reference Desk at any time for a live interview.
Services provided at the library are:
- Reference--You can come into the library and ask for guidance in locating sources for a paper you are writing, help with using the databases, or assistance in looking up items in the catalog.
- Computer Lab--By logging with your WebAdvisor information, you can use a computer in the library's computer bank. Library personnel can provide basic assistance with computer use and accessing online classes, although they are not trained as experts.
- Assistance finding information-- Library staff will try to help you with any questions you might have about the library or KCKCC. We will try to help you figure out sources for the answers you are seeking.
- Interlibrary Loan--If you need a book from another library, we offer interlibrary loan services.
- Quiet study rooms -- As a KCKCC student, you may ask the librarian on duty to check out a quiet study room to you for 2 hours at a time.