Q. I am looking for Kansas cases involving nuisance laws
I found some articles on nuisance laws:
- Go to the KCKCC website (KCKCC.edu)
- Next go to the library site from there (under the links for Academics, go to the very bottom of the list, and click on Library).
- On the library site, go to "Databases" on the list on the lower right hand side of the page.
- Next click on "P".
- Then look on this list and click on the link for "Proquest Central."
- On Proquest Central, I entered the words "nuisance laws" in quotation marks, and then put Kansas on a separate line, and found some articles. If you want a large number of articles, you will have to look more broadly than Kansas only.)
I also searched newspapers under N on the database list and used Newspaper Source Plus (Ebsco). When searching "nuisance laws" and Kansas, a few articles were located.
Barbara Stransky, KCKCC Reference Librarian